What You Will Do:
The Lead Pharmacy Technician is responsible for the schedule and oversight of all technicians including their orientation and training while maintaining the ability to assume staffing responsibilities of a Technician to assure smooth operations of the pharmacy.What You Need to Be Successful:
- High School Diploma or GED (Required)
- 2 year / Associate's Degree (Preferred)
- Combination of relevant education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Pharmacy Technician National Certficiation (Required)
- Pharmacy Technician Registration in Mayrland (Required)
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.