Who We Are:
University of Maryland Medical Center, located in downtown Baltimore, MD, is an 800 bed Academic Medical Center. Acting as the flagship hospital of the 12 member University of Maryland Medical System, UMMC has a workforce of more than 8,000 employees caring for the community of Baltimore. As a Magnet Designated hospital, we focus on progressing the career of our nursing staff and look for likeminded individuals to join our team.
• A competitive wage scale with available premiums
• Up to $10,000 a year for your post-graduate degree at the University of Maryland
• An achievable professional advancement model
• The chance to grow as an individual/professional by joining a leading national center for Cardiac Surgery in a revolutionary approach to patient care
• A full benefit package including Health, Vision, Dental, 3 weeks vacation + sick + floating personal holidays, retirement contribution, and more!
The Cardiac Care Unit (CCU) is a 15 bed unit that provides 24 hour care to adult patients with medical cardiac conditions who require intensive care monitoring and hemodynamic monitoring support. The patients are admitted and followed by the Cardiology Service for the managementof cardiac diagnoses, arrhythmia detection and care after complicated cardiac interventionalprocedures
You will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge and further your career, as well as being a part of a world-class Cardiac Team.