1) Types, composes, proofreads and edits correspondence, reports, minutes, forms, etc., distributes/sends, as required; collates and assembles reports and documents.*
2) Answers telephone courteously, screens and directs calls; provides general information, takes and relays messages.*
3) Greets and orients visitors; answers general inquiries.*
4) Communicates critical concerns and complaints to the director.*
5) Schedules meetings/appointments; prepares materials, agendas, as necessary.*
6) Establishes and maintains files; retrieves information as necessary.*
7) Enters department issues. Files charge sheets. Credits inappropriate charges. Collects various sign out sheets.*
8) Inventories and maintains office supplies.*
9) Rotates year-end purchase order files.*
10) Runs routine and individually requested reports in all Materials Management Information Systems. Exports reports to Excel and formats spread sheets as needed.*
11) Maintains Vendor Credentialing Program.*
12) Collects, collates, assembles purchase orders and packing lists and files appropriately.*
13) Operates various office equipment and oversees the care and maintenance of the equipment; arranges repairs, as necessary.
14) Responds to Shore Regional Health codes as appropriate.
15) Strives for excellence of service as described in the CARE Commitments.
16) Complies with all Federal and State laws and regulations.
17) Maintains the privacy and security of all confidential and protected health information. Uses and discloses only that information which is necessary to perform the function of the job.
18) Performs other duties as needed or assigned.
High School diploma
Minimum of two (2) years clerical experience preferably in a medical setting.
Demonstrated very high proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Demonstrated computer skills, excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.