We are looking for an Experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to join our Express Care / Transport Department! This position will support the transport of adult patients into and out of UMMC, transferring patients to and from other Maryland hospitals. Two (2) years ICU experience required.
The University of Maryland operates a busy critical care and interfacility transport service. ExpressCare is comprised of critical care personnel, specialty care paramedics, transport nurses, and communication staff. A primary mission of ExpressCare is to provide safe and effective transport for patients requiring a higher or more sophisticated level of in-hospital care.
University of Maryland ExpressCare helps facilitate the following services:
• A competitive wage scale.
• Up to $10,000 a year for your graduate degree at the University of Maryland School of Nursing.
• An achievable professional advancement model.
• A comprehensive compensation and relocation package.
• A full benefit package including Health, Vision, Dental, 3 weeks’ vacation + sick + floating personal holidays, retirement contribution, and more
*** For applicants seeking a position working with pediatric transports, we have a second opening seeking a PICU nurse to joing the team ***