At the University of Maryland Medical Center (UMMC), a designated Magnet facility, we are a team. Nurses and doctors, specialists and therapists, work shoulder-to-shoulder to give our patients the care they deserve. We take time to celebrate each other’s contributions and treat each other with respect by valuing each other’s ideas and opinions. Ultimately, we support each other’s growth. Together, we form a world-class team dedicated to furthering the practice of patient care.
Transplant Intermediate Care Unit
The Abdominal Transplant Intermediate Care Unit at UMMC supports the largest Liver Transplant program on the east coast. We care for post-operative kidney, pancreas and liver transplant patients. We foster a collaborative, patient centered culture working side by side with transplant surgeons, nurse practitioners, nephrologists, hepatologists and pharmacists to promote safety and quality. Our nurses, like our patients, are part of a transplant community that spans the continuum from pre-operative care through discharge.
We are looking for Experienced Nurses to join our Transplant IMC Team!
• A competitive wage scale.
• Up to $10,000 a year for your graduate degree at the University of Maryland.
• An achievable professional advancement model.
• A comprehensive compensation and relocation package.
• A full benefit package including Health, Vision, Dental, 3 weeks’ vacation + sick + floating personal holidays, retirement contribution, and more!