Come join us at University of Maryland Shock Trauma Center! We are a multidisciplinary clinical, educational and research institution dedicated to world class standards in the prevention and management of critical injury and illness and its consequences. The world famous R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center provides cutting edge care for the most critically ill patients in Maryland.
As a Patient Care Assistant you will be working alongside experienced trauma nurses caring for the most critically ill patients in Maryland with severe traumatic injuries.
Our World Class Trauma and Critical Care Standards are Patient Care, Science & Leadership
Maryland's Premier Adult Trauma & Critical Care Resource Global Innovator in Critical Illness, Injury & Trauma Systems Development
- Clinical Excellence
- Advanced Medical Research & Education
- Organizational Excellence
- Health Care Policy & Reform
Benefits of working at UMMC:
- A competitive wage scale
- Becoming part of a teaching hospital and the world renowned Shock Trauma Center
- Tuition Reimbursement: Up to $2,500 for your undergraduate degree and up to $5,000 a year for graduate degree
- A full benefit package including Health, Vision and Dental