At the University of Maryland Medical Center (UMMC), a designated Magnet facility, we are a team. Nurses and doctors, specialists and therapists, work shoulder-to-shoulder to give our patients the care they deserve. We take time to celebrate each other’s contributions and treat each other with respect by valuing each other’s ideas and opinions. Ultimately, we support each other’s growth. Together, we form a world-class team dedicated to furthering the practice of patient care.
We are looking for an Experienced Registered Nurse to join our Shock Trauma Outpatient Department!
**1 Year of Experience in Critical Care/Intensive Care Unit (ICU) required
The Shock Trauma Outpatient Pavilion (STOP) is a clinic designed to care for the Trauma patient once discharged from the inpatient setting.
• A competitive wage scale.
• Up to $10,000 a year for your graduate degree at the University of Maryland.
• An achievable professional advancement model.
• A comprehensive compensation and relocation package.
• A full benefit package including Health, Vision, Dental, 3 weeks’ vacation + sick + floating personal holidays, retirement contribution, and more