At the University of Maryland Medical Center (UMMC), a designated Magnet facility, we are a team. Nurses and doctors, specialists and therapists, work shoulder-to-shoulder to give our patients the care they deserve. We take time to celebrate each other’s contributions and treat each other with respect by valuing each other’s ideas and opinions. Ultimately, we support each other’s growth. Together, we form a world-class team dedicated to furthering the practice of patient care.
We are looking for an Experienced Registered Nurse to join our Hyperbaric Chamber/Trauma ICU Team!
**must have 2 years Critical Care / Intensive Care Unit Experience and be Dive Certification eligible**
**this position will include cross-training in Tauma Critical Care**
** This is a 36 hour position. The days are ten hours shifts three 10s and a half day at 6 hours. RNs are Cross trained to multi trauma critical care. The RN is on HBO three weeks each month and one week on the cross trained unit. The week staff work on the cross trained unit it will be three 12s.
The Hyperbaric Chamber falls under the Department of Hyperbaric Medicine.
If you are seeking a chance to expand your already excellent ICU skills with the addition of a unique opportunity in a trauma based arena, hyperbaric just might be for you.
• A competitive wage scale.
• Up to $10,000 a year for your graduate degree at the University of Maryland.
• An achievable professional advancement model.
• A comprehensive compensation and relocation package.
• A full benefit package including Health, Vision, Dental, 3 weeks’ vacation + sick + floating personal holidays, retirement contribution, and more!