New Graduate Registered Nurse - Transplant IMC
University of Maryland Medical Center is seeking new a graduate registered nurses to join our team in. New RN graduate applicants should be graduating by December 2017and looking to start their new position as a Registered Nurse inthe Spring of 2018.
The Abdominal Transplant Intermediate Care Unit at UMMC supports the largest Liver Transplant program on the east coast. We care for post-operative kidney, pancreas and liver transplant patients. We foster a collaborative, patient centered culture working side by side with transplant surgeons, nurse practitioners, nephrologists, hepatologists and pharmacists to promote safety and quality. Our nurses, like our patients, are part of a transplant community that spans the continuum from pre-operative care through discharge.
University of Maryland Medical Center, located in downtown Baltimore, MD, is an 800 bed Academic Medical Center. Acting as the flagship hospital of the 12 member University of Maryland Medical System, UMMC has a workforce of more than 8,000 employees caring for the community of Baltimore. As a Magnet Designated hospital, we focus on progressing the career of our nursing staff and look for likeminded individuals to join our team.
• Superior training and development as a new RN through our nurse residency program;
• Up to $10,000 in tuition reimbursement each to pursue your post-graduate degree at the University of Maryland School of Nursing;
• An achievable professional advancement model;
• Recognition as a Magnet designated hospital that supports a nursing centric professional culture;
• The chance to grow as an individual/professional by joining an Academic Medical Center
• A full benefit package including: Health, Vision, Dental, 3 weeks’ vacation + sick + floating personal holidays, automatic retirement contribution, and more!
• A competitive wage scale with available premiums.