The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. These are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by personnel so classified.
CRM Management Responsibilities and Tasks
1. Coordinates all aspects of the CRM program including all software and systems. Ensures best practices and standards are used in both implementation and ongoing operations of the system.
2. Acts as the liaison between the CRM vendor and all other entities within University of Maryland Medical System and ensures all requests for use are aligned with the organization’s goals and objectives. Works closely with and maintains open communication with CRM stakeholders.
3. Tests and refines data on an ongoing basis to ensure accuracy of data collection and ongoing feeds. Acts as the primary liaison between IT and the vendor and “owners” of the individual data sources to ensure appropriate implementation and use of the CRM system.
4. Responsible for reporting requirements across UMMS to ensure the effectiveness of the system and demonstrate ROI for marketing activities to senior leaders of UMMS and individual affiliates.
5. Responsible for producing data driven insights and recommendations in developing and executing marketing plans across UMMS. Acts as a resource to all users of the systems by conducting training and providing ongoing education/ support.
6. Using the CRM system, supports efforts related to business planning initiatives for new or existing clinical programs to increase inpatient and ambulatory volumes and enhance System hospital revenue.
7. Acts as a visible and credible champion of CRM initiatives and markets the CRM solutions and capabilities to the entire System.
Web/Data Analytics Responsibilities and Tasks
1. Maintains and refines the global implementation of Google Analytics and 3rd party campaign tagging.
2. Works with stakeholders in the marketing department to define KPI’s and create custom reports and dashboards.
3. Presents reports/findings and become a trusted digital analytics advisor to the organization. Incorporate customer and competitive data to further support findings.
4. Runs ad-hoc analysis on key trends and make recommendations on findings.
5. Assists digital marketing team in campaign performance measurement and increasing productivity of all marketing initiatives.
6. Leverages web analytics data to identify A/B and multivariate testing opportunities.
7. Work with large datasets using data analysis tools such as Excel, Access, Tableau and SQL to incorporate multiple datasets together.
8. Attends and participates in in-service training and professional development programs to keep abreast of current trends in web content development and maintenance.
9. Works with stakeholders and vendors to create and maintain master databases used for Find a Doctor, Facilities information, wayfinding and others.
As a University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) employee, you will enjoy a comprehensive benefits program designed with you and your dependents in mind. Subject to any eligibility waiting period, all of the benefits are available to regular full-time employees and most benefits are available to regular part-time employees who are regularly scheduled to work twenty (20) or more hours per week. Many benefits are provided at no cost to employees. For others, the cost is shared between UMMS and employees.
Bachelor’s degree in health care, business administration, marketing or related field required. A combination of equivalent education and applicable experience may be substituted.
One (1) or more years of directly related CRM experience, and three (3) years of relevant marketing experience required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Strong strategic marketing, business development skills as well as the ability to articulate business intelligence requirements and solutions.
2. Healthcare CRM knowledge is preferable.
3. Excellent project management experience with proven results.
4. Data analytics and interpretation skills.
5. Proficient in using Web Analytic Tools (i.e. Coremetrics, Omniture, Google Analytics, etc.) required
6. Knowledge of Tag Management software such as Tealium, Google Tag Manager, etc.
7. Strong technical skills in web analytics and tag management.
8. Outstanding oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to make decisions