5. Oversee all email marketing, including planning and coordination of email marketing campaigns, tracking of results and optimization of email channels. Optimize campaigns through segmentation, content/messaging and design strategies
6. Act as the liaison between the CRM vendor and all other entities within the organization
7. Serve as the liaison between internal and agency clients for search engine marketing effort to ensure best practices and campaign outcomes
8. Supervise staff with oversight of CRM administration, data management, and reporting and analytics.
As a University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) employee, you will enjoy a comprehensive benefits program designed with you and your dependents in mind. Subject to any eligibility waiting period, all of the benefits are available to regular full-time employees and most benefits are available to regular part-time employees who are regularly scheduled to work twenty (20) or more hours per week. Many benefits are provided at no cost to employees. For others, the cost is shared between UMMS and employees.
1. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or related field
2. Five years’ experience in CRM, direct response marketing programs, market data research and analysis; emphasis in health care preferred
3. Three (3) years of CRM experience, specifically leading strategic and tactical CRM projects and initiatives required. Experience in healthcare preferred.
4. Experience in patient/customer lead generation, nurturing/re-engagement, conversion and retention strategies
5. Previous Salesforce.com administration experience desired
6. Experience with marketing automation platforms a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Creative, with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
2. Strong critical thinking skills. The ability to understand analytics and transform into insights and business goals - provide recommendations on how to use web metrics, customer feedback, etc.
3. Ability to collaborate, communicate, present, and negotiate effectively across disciplines and groups, with vendors and with customers
4. Current with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing, SEO and measurement
5. Ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks across various user groups
6. Understanding of business processes and ability to translate into application functionality
7. Must be a go-getter and CRM enthusiast who thrives on working in fast-paced environment
8. Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus
9. Excellent written and verbal communication skills