At the University of Maryland Medical Center (UMMC), a designated Magnet facility, we are a team. Nurses and doctors, specialists and therapists, work shoulder-to-shoulder to give our patients the care they deserve. The UMMC Electrophysiology Lab conducts routine and/or specialized cardiovascular procedures, and is looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to join the EP team!
At UMMC, you will experience...
• A competitive wage scale
• Up to $10,000 a year for your graduate degree at the University Of Maryland School Of Nursing
• An achievable professional advancement model
• A full benefit package including Health, Vision, Dental, vacation + sick + floating personal holidays, retirement contribution, and more!
What You Need to Be Successful:
• 3-4 years of RN clinical experience required • ICU & Moderate Sedation experience required
• BLS/ACLS required.
• Graduate from an accredited school of nursing; BSN preferred.
• Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Maryland, or eligibility for licensure in the state