University of Maryland Medial System
Be a part of something greater. We are helping people, by hiring people.
University of Maryland Medical System is seeking an experienced Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team in Linthicum, MD. Talent Acquisition along with HR functions on a shared services model providing recruitment services to the hospitals in the University of Maryland Medical System.
As a Recruiter, you will execute the full life cycle recruiting process for all assigned, open positions based on a specific brand strategy or specialized focus. This position requires the ability to manage high volume recruitment and to provide superior customer focus and service.
Principal Responsibilities and Tasks
1. Executes the full life cycle recruiting process for assigned positions
2. Collaborates with hiring managers to determine job-specific screening and selection criteria; coaches and consults with hiring manager to develop interviewing questions relevant to the successful candidate
3. Executes service level agreements and communicates with hiring manager throughout recruitment process
4. Collaborates with hiring manager on sourcing strategies and executes recruitment plans
5. Partners with hiring managers to determine candidate interview approach
6. Screens potential candidates and develops slate of candidates for hiring manager review
7. Gathers and consolidates feedback from interview team and complete interview evaluation documentation
8. Provides verbal and written job offers and rejection notifications to candidates and directs the work of the recruitment coordinators
9. Maintains data integrity by following the standard candidate and requisition input process
10. Provides diverse slate of candidates to hiring managers
11. Provides a high touch service level to all candidates and internal customers
12. Consults with hiring manager throughout recruiting and hire process
13. Negotiates job offer details with applicant
14. Assesses recruiting due diligence results and determine whether to proceed with candidate
15. Provides consultative guidance in contacting new hires and investigating reasons for “no-show”
16. Proactively identifies recruitment-related issues and possible resolutions
17. Gather and report on recruitment costs; collaborates with the Talent Management division to assess recruitment sourcing needs and trends. May provide input into the Talent Management strategic plan.
18. Maintain talent acquisition policy and procedure documentation
19. Monitor recruiting programs to ensure compliance with corporate policies and guidelines
20. Manage execution of the Employee Referral Program
21. Follows all applicant tracking system procedures and may train hiring managers in the use of the system