At the University of Maryland Heart and Vascular Center, we have a national reputation for treating the complex heart conditions using the most advanced treatment options and therapies. In this center, cardiology, cardiac and vascular surgery and other subspecialties come together to attack heart disease from every angle.
Our motivated, dedicated team of cardiovascular specialists comes together from every area of heart and vascular care, from congenital heart disease to heart rhythm abnormalities to advanced heart failure. We collaborate to provide you with the advanced, expert care you need to treat your heart condition.
Who We Are:
University of Maryland Medical Center, located in downtown Baltimore, MD, is an 800 bed Academic Medical Center. Acting as the flagship hospital of the 12 member University of Maryland Medical System, UMMC has a workforce of more than 8,000 employees caring for the community of Baltimore. As a Magnet Designated hospital, we focus on progressing the career of our nursing staff and look for likeminded individuals to join our team.
• A competitive wage scale with available premiums
• Up to $10,000 a year for your post-graduate degree at the University of Maryland
• An achievable professional advancement model
• The chance to grow as an individual/professional by joining a leading national center for Cardiac Surgery in a revolutionary approach to patient care
• A full benefit package including Health, Vision, Dental, 3 weeks vacation + sick + floating personal holidays, retirement contribution, and more!