*****Masters degree in nursing or related health science field is required. Five years of clinical experience in NICU required. Minimum of 2 years of experience in a mentoring/training /leadership role.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Clinical and professional knowledge of current practice issues relevant to care delivery systems for patient population
- Ability to work autonomously in managing projects and programs is required in addition to needing initiative and problem solving skills.
- Contribute leadership in collaborative programs and projects contributing to the team’s effectiveness while leading improvements.
- General knowledge of PC and database management software packages is required.
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage programs, staff and large scale projects.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and follow through on assignments and/or projects. Ability to analyze and conceptually develop ideas, proposals and programs.
- Ability to acts as a role model by displaying appropriate behaviors and skills through direct and indirect patient care.
How To Apply:
Please visit www.UMMSCareers.org/UMMC
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.