At the University of Maryland Heart and Vascular Center, we have a national reputation for treating the complex heart conditions using the most advanced treatment options and therapies. In this center, cardiology, cardiac and vascular surgery and other subspecialties come together to attack heart disease from every angle.
The vast expertise of our physicians, who are also University of Maryland School of Medicine faculty members, distinguishes us as a first-rate academic heart center. Our focus on a patient-center experience and depth of experience makes us the right heart center for you.
Who We Are:
University of Maryland Medical Center, located in downtown Baltimore, MD, is an 800 bed Academic Medical Center. Acting as the flagship hospital of the 12 Member University of Maryland Medical System, UMMC has a workforce of more than 8,000 employees caring for the community of Baltimore. As a Magnet Designated hospital, we focus on progressing the career of our nursing staff and look for likeminded individuals to join our team.
To care for our patients in Vascular Progressive Care, we are seeking experienced nurses with two or more years’ experience.
• A competitive wage scale with available premiums
• Up to $10,000 a year for your post-graduate degree at the University of Maryland
• An achievable professional advancement model
• The chance to grow as an individual/professional by joining a leading national center for Vascular Surgery in a revolutionary approach to patient care
• A full benefit package including Health, Vision, Dental, 3 weeks’ vacation + sick + floating personal holidays, retirement contribution, and more!