The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by personnel so classified.
1. Cordially greets families and visitors upon arrival to the Healing Garden. Orients each family to the processes associated with the Healing Garden including communication with the operating room (OR), and visitation with the patient.
2. Develops strong relationships with families, physicians and staff to ensure a professional and consistent experience in the Healing Garden. Ensures excellent customer service while interacting with and serving a culturally diverse population.
3. Ability to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and work in a team environment. Possesses a positive attitude, professional appearance, genuine and confident demeanor.
4. Coordinates communications for families in delicate and stressful situations. Manages requests from families, visitors, physicians, and other staff while maintaining departmental and hospital policies.
5. Works cooperatively to resolve issues and concerns that arise. Possesses integrity and accountability in actions based on values consistent with C2X and behavioral standards. Ability to make appropriate judgments to resolve issues proactively.
6. Complies with applicable regulations such as HIPAA, corporate compliance and safety. Maintains strict confidentiality of patient matters.
7. Contacts Safety, Security, Environmental Services, and Facilities Management, for assistance when necessary.
A. Monitors and maintains the environment
B. Reports safety concerns immediately
8. Performs related duties as required.