As the designated rehabilitation and orthopaedic hospital of the University of Maryland Medical System, we are one of the largest, most comprehensive, and most respected facilities in the nation. Enjoy access to cutting-edge resources, opportunities to learn, and outstanding benefits, including tuition assistance.
Do you enjoy new challenges every day and variety in your work? The float pool position offers the experienced Registered Nurse (RN) an opportunity to practice in a number of world-class settings including:
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord/Multiple Trauma
- Comprehensive Medical Rehabilitation, which includes both the Amputee Rehabilitation and Orthopaedic Inpatient Rehabilitation Programs
- Independently provides and coordinates individualized patient care consistent with the mission and values of the University of Maryland Rehabilitation and Orthopaedic Institute and in accordance with professional and regulatory standards.
- Accountable to patients and families for processes and outcomes during an episode of care.
- Serves as a fully engaged member of the interdisciplinary patient care services team.
- Participates in cost effective strategies that optimize patient outcomes.
- He/she must be able to assess and interpret data about the patient’s status in order to identify each patient’s specific needs and provide the care needed by the patient group.
- Consistently expresses and demonstrates compassion and courtesy.
UM Rehab & Ortho Offers:
- A comprehensive compensation package.
- A full benefit package including Health, Vision, Dental, Vacation, Sick, Personal Holidays, Retirement Contribution, and more!