University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus seeks a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist to join its perioperative team. The CRNA is a Master’s or Doctorally prepared advanced practice nurse (APN) who provides anesthesia care in collaboration with anesthesiologists, surgeons, physicians, and medical professionals.
Our CRNA Model is focused on training and development. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
Who We Are:
University of Maryland Medical Center - Midtown Campus has a long history of working to keep our community healthy. Located in Baltimore’s cultural center near the historic Mount Vernon neighborhood, UMMC Midtown Campus is a 200-bed non-profit, community teaching hospital, and part of the University of Maryland Medical System. UMMC Midtown Campus was named a 2014-2015 Best Regional Hospital in Baltimore by U.S. News & World Report.
Join the team that puts healing in motion!
• A collaborative work environment where CRNAs work within a team of other advanced practice nurses, and alongside surgeons and anesthesiologists;
• The opportunity to work in a community health setting as part of the University of Maryland Medical Center's dual-campus environment;
• Direct connection to the resources of an Academic Medical Center;
• Work Life Balance: 4 weeks of paid vacation, 3 personal days, separate sick time, and floating holidays;
• No weekends, nights or holidays, NO ON CALL;
• A full benefit package including: Health, Vision, Dental, automatic retirement contribution, and more;
• A highly competitive entry wage scale.