UMMC Midtown Campus located in Baltimore near historic Mount Vernon, is opening a brand new Medical Unit with a 1:4 Nurse to patient ratio. As the unit expands, so will the opportunity for different types of trainings. If helping to develop something new, in an already renowned facility inspires you…then we encourage you to apply today!
- Career Growth: Positions will continue to open due to internal promotions.
- Recognized Leader: 2014-2015 Best Regional Hospital in Baltimore by U.S. News & World Report
What You Will Do:
- Develops an individualized Plan of Care, based on the patient’s assessment, with mutual, realistic and measurable goals and documents this thoroughly in the patient’s record.
- Performs treatments, including medication administration, as ordered by the physician and carries out nursing interventions in accordance with the Plan of Care.
- Evaluates the patient’s response to treatments/interventions through reassessment and revises the Plan of Care as necessary.
- Communicates effectively with other members of the health care team to ensure continuity and coordination of care, appropriate care delivery and to report changes in patient’s condition.
- Demonstrates support and compliance with UMMC Midtown Campus’ mission, vision, values, philosophy, goals, objectives and policies.