University of Maryland Rehabilitation & Orthopaedic Institute. is seeking Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists to join its Perioperative Team. The CRNA is a Master’s or Doctorally prepared advanced practice nurse (APN) who provides anesthesia care in collaboration with anesthesiologists, surgeons, physicians, and medical professionals. .
Our CRNA model is focused on training and development. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
Who We Are:
University of Maryland Rehabilitation & Orthopaedic Institute is one of the largest and most sophisticated rehabilitation facilities in the nation. It is designated as the rehabilitation & orthopaedic hospital of the University of Maryland Medical System, and employees work in direct collaboration with University of Maryland Medical Center and the R. Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center to provide world class orthopedic surgical services.
Located in Baltimore, Maryland, UM Rehab & Ortho. Inst. offers the cutting-edge resources and close-knit, supportive environment that help our patients get their life back in play as soon as possible, and gives our professionals tremendous opportunities for career growth and satisfaction.
Join the team that puts healing in motion!
• A collaborative work environments where CRNAs work within a team of other advanced practice nurses, and alongside surgeons and anesthesiologists;
• The opportunity to work in a specialized care environment in UM Rehab and Orthopedic supported by an Academic Medical Center in University of Maryland Medical Center
• Work Life Balance: 4 weeks of paid vacation, 3 personal days, separate sick time, and floating holidays;
• No weekends, nights or holidays.
• No on call
• A full benefit package including: Health, Vision, Dental, automatic retirement contribution, and more;
• A highly competitive entry wage scale.
• Graduation from an accredited school of nursing and graduation with a Master’s degree from an accredited school of nurse anesthesia;
• Must hold current licensure from the Maryland State Board of Nursing to practice nursing and nurse anesthesia.
• BLS, ACLS & PALS required
For more information, please visit http://www.umrehabortho.org